Hello, and thank you for choosing Gleaux Carwash!
Terms & Conditions
Text Messaging Terms and Conditions
By participating in the gleauxcarwash text messaging service, you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
Text Messaging For Marketing Messages
gleauxcarwash offers our customers mobile marketing messages. These messages will include promotional offers such as discounted washes and other marketing content.
Signing Up and Opting-In to the To Receive Marketing Messages
Enrollment in the Service requires you to provide your mobile phone number and to agree to these terms and conditions (the “Terms”). Please only provide your own mobile phone number. You may not enroll if you are under 18 years old. Before the Service will start, you will need to verify the mobile phone number you provided by responding to a text message to your mobile phone that affirms your choice to opt-in to this Service and your agreement to these Terms. Note that by affirming this message, you are providing your consent to receive mobile text alerts with discounts and promotions from gleauxcarwash and acknowledging that these marketing messages may be delivered by automated technology. Consent to receive these messages is not a condition of the purchase of any goods or services from gleauxcarwash.
Messages You May Receive
Once you affirm your choice to opt-in to the Service, you may receive up to 6 marketing text messages per month via automated technology.
Message and Data Rates May Apply
Please consult your service agreement with your wireless carrier or contact your wireless carrier to determine your phone’s pricing plan and the charges for sending and receiving text messages. You acknowledge that you are responsible for any message, data, or other charges incurred (usage, subscription, etc.) as a result of using the Service. The Service may not be available on all wireless carriers. gleauxcarwash add or remove any wireless carrier from the Service at any time without notice. Customers may opt-out of the Service at any time (see details below). gleauxcarwash is not responsible for any undue delays or errors in messages.
To Stop the Service
To stop receiving text messages from gleauxcarwash at any time, you can opt-out of the Service via text message. To stop receiving text messages from gleauxcarwash text the word STOP to  or text STOP in a reply text message to any of the text messages you have received from gleauxcarwash. In response, you will receive a one-time opt-out confirmation text message. After that, you will receive no more marketing text messages from gleauxcarwash.
You can text HELP for help at any time. This will provide you a link to these terms and conditions along with a phone number to call for assistance. You can contact us at 8332453289. We can answer any questions about the Service. gleauxcarwash reserves the right to discontinue the Service at any time without notice.
Supported carriers are AT&T, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, Virgin Mobile, U.S. Cellular, Cricket, Alltel, Cincinnati Bell, Cellcom, C-Spire, nTelos, MetroPCS, and other smaller regional carriers. PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THESE TERMS FOR YOUR RECORDS. PLEASE CHECK BACK FREQUENTLY FOR ANY CHANGES TO THESE TERMS.
This message program is a service of gleauxcarwash, located at 6313 S Broadway Avenue, , TX, 75703.
Changes to Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to terminate or change our messaging program at any time. We also reserve the right to change these Terms at any time and such changes will be effective immediately upon posting. Your continued enrollment following such changes shall constitute your acceptance of such changes.
Last Modified: April 2021
gleauxcarwash and our affiliates (collectively, “Company,” “we,” or “us”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your Personal Information. This Privacy Notice describes the types of Personal Information we collect and our practices for using, maintaining, sharing, and protecting it. It also describes the rights and choices you may have with respect to your Personal Information and how you may contact us about our privacy practices. Our privacy practices may to reflect local practices and legal requirements.
This Privacy Notice applies to the following websites and any associated Company websites, products, services, and mobile applications (the “Services”): www.gleauxcarwash.com.It does not apply to the collection and use of certain employment-related information. If you are a current or former Company job applicant, employee, owner, director, officer, or contractor, please contact us for the appropriate policy.
When using our websites, you may choose to interact with features from third parties that operate independently from Company, such as social media widgets and links to third-party websites. Company has no control over and is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third parties. This Privacy Notice does not apply to the extent the Company does not own or control any linked websites or features you visit or use. We recommend that you familiarize yourself with the privacy practices of these third parties.
1. Types of Personal Information
“Personal Information” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. Examples of Personal Information Company may collect include:
Payment information (credit card and other payment card information)
- Personal contact information (name, nickname, gender, mailing address, email address, phone number).
- Business information (office location, business contact information, department, job title/description, professional bio).
- Log-in credentials (username, password).
- Usage details (log-on activity, search terms, views, clicks, downloads, Company-related preferences, lead submission information).
- Technical details (IP address, geolocation information, cookie/session IDs, authentication information, browser type/version, operating system/platform).
- Any other information you or other Company customers may upload or enter into the Services
We collect Personal Information as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act, which is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
Personal Information does not include de-identified or aggregate information, publicly-available information that is lawfully made available from federal, state, or local government records, and information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws.
The Company has collected the following categories of Personal Information about consumers in the 12 months preceding the date this Privacy Notice was last modified:
- Identifiers (e.g., real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, IP address, email address, account name, or other similar identifiers).
- Categories of personal information described in California Civil Code §1798.80(e) (e.g., signature, phone number, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or other financial information)
- Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
- Commercial information (e.g., products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies).
- Internet or other electronic network activity information
- Geolocation data.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Inferences drawn from other Personal Information (e.g., profile reflecting your preferences, characteristics, and behavior).
2. Collection of Personal Information
The Company may collect Personal Information using the following methods:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us or to a carwash using gleauxcarwash products or services (including information you enter into web forms, pay stations or other kiosks, subscription agreements and other contracts, or submit in connection with any Services).
- Through your participation in surveys, promotions, and contests.
- The Company’s internal customer relationship management system and databases.
- From third parties, such as analytics and email marketing service providers.
- Automatically through tracking technologies (cookies, web beacons, log files), including over time and across third-party websites or other online services.
Children Under 13
Company websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this website or through any of its features, register, or make any purchases. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete it. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
The Company collects Personal Information from the following categories of sources:
- Directly and indirectly from you
- Other Company customers
- Service providers
- Companies with public websites
- Government entities
3. Use of Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Communicating with you, including SMS messages that carwashes using gleauxcarwash products or services may send you.
- Providing you with the Services.
- Authenticating use, detecting potential fraudulent use, and otherwise maintaining the security of the Services.
- Developing, testing, improving, and demonstrating the Services.
- Creating and maintaining a customer relationship management system, member directories, and invitation lists for Company events.
- Carrying out our legal and contractual obligations and enforcing our rights,including billing and payment processing.
- Anonymizing and aggregating information for analytics and reporting.
- Advertising, marketing, and selling the Services, including linking together or merging Personal Information with other Personal Information so that we may better understand your needs and inform you about our Services and those of carwashes using gleauxcarwash products and services.
- Short-term transient use
- For any other purpose with your consent
To make informed choices about targeted advertising, see Manage Your Personal Information.
4. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information:
- To affiliates and other entities within Company’s group of companies, distribution partners, other Company customers, and service providers.
- To third parties when you use a third party feature in our Services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets.
- If we believe it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company or others.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide Personal Information.
- With your consent, such as when you choose to provide your information to third parties.
We may also disclose de-identified information without restriction. Note that if you make any Personal Information publicly available on the Services, anyone may see and use such information.
The Company retains third party service providers to assist us in our business. For example, we use service providers to assist with analytics, email marketing, payment processing, customer relationship management, and IT infrastructure and support. The Company may permit these affiliates and service providers to access your Personal Information in order to assist us in providing services; however, we contractually require these third parties to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
Company shares Personal Information with the following categories of third parties and has disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for a business or commercial purpose in the 12 months preceding the date this Privacy notice was last modified:
Service providers, including data analytics and advertising providers, operating systems and platforms, social networks, other Company customers
Categories of personal information described in California Civil Code �1798.80(e)
Service providers, other Company customers
Affiliates, distribution partners, other Company customers
Internet or other electronic network activity information
Service providers, including data analytics and advertising providers
Professional or employment-related information
Service providers, other Company customers
Service providers, including data analytics and advertising providers
6. Security of Personal Information
The Company implements security safeguards to protect your Personal Information.
We take steps to secure Personal Information through administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect against the risk of accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted through the Internet, and where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
7. Retention of Personal Information
Company generally retains records only as long as necessary and as required for our business operations, for archival purposes, and/or to satisfy legal requirements.
When determining the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we take into account various criteria, such as the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Information; potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure; purposes for which we process your Personal Information; whether we can achieve those purposes through other means; and business operations and legal requirements.
Because we maintain our applications and websites to protect them from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your Personal Information may be retained in our backup and archival systems for a limited period of time, after which the information will be automatically deleted or put beyond use where deletion is not possible.
8. Manage Your Personal Information
You may manage your Personal Information by making certain choices. If you believe that any Personal Information you have provided to us is out-of-date or inaccurate, you may review and correct such information if it is within your online account by logging in at any time or by choosing to contact us. You may also have additional rights detailed below depending on where you live. As a security precaution, we may need to request information from you to help us confirm your identity when exercising a right related to your Personal Information.
Direct Marketing Opt-Out
If you no longer wish to receive direct marketing emails from the Company, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link in an email at any time to stop receiving emails for that particular subject. Depending on the Services, you may also be able to manage notification preferences in your account. Note that Company may still contact you in connection with providing you Services you have requested from us. You may also opt out of receiving SMS messages from carwashes that use gleauxcarwash products or services.
Tracking/Online Advertising Opt-Out
You may disable or delete browser cookies through your browser settings. Cookies are generally easy to disable or delete, but the method varies between browsers. To learn how you can manage Flash cookies, visit Adobe’s Flash player settings page. If you disable or delete cookies, or if you are running third-party software that intercepts or deletes cookies, please note that some parts of our websites may not work properly.
You can opt out of third parties collecting your Personal Information for targeted advertising purposes in the United States by visiting the National Advertising Initiative’s (NAI) opt-out page and the Digital Advertising Alliance’s (DAA) opt-out page and in the EEA by visiting The Programme’s opt-out page.
If you live in California, you have the right to: (1) request that Company disclose what Personal Information we collect, use, disclose, and sell; (2) request deletion of Personal Information; (3) opt-out of the sale of Personal Information where applicable; and (4) not receive discriminatory treatment by Company for exercising these rights.
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. To make a request on your behalf, an authorized agent may contact us with proof of your written and signed permission to do so. Note that the Company may also require you to verify your identity and confirm that you gave permission.
Requests to Know
You have the right to request that we disclose the following information:
- Specific pieces of Personal Information Company has collected about you.
- Categories of Personal Information Company has collected about you, disclosed about you for a business purpose, or, where applicable, sold.
- Categories of sources from which the Personal Information is collected.
- Categories of third parties with whom Company shares or to whom Company sells Personal Information where applicable.
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting and, where applicable, selling Personal Information.
Requests to Delete
Sale of Personal Information
We do not sell your Personal Information.
“Shine the Light” Request
California residents may also have the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us.
9. Privacy Notice Changes
This Privacy Notice may be updated periodically to reflect changes in our privacy practices.
We will post changes on this page and identify the date the privacy notice was last revised at the top of the page. If we make material changes to our privacy practices, we will notify you through a notice on the home page of the websites covered by this Privacy Notice. If a material change will apply to Personal Information we have already collected, we will additionally seek your affirmative consent.
10. Contact Us
You can contact us by using the relevant contact information below.
6313 S Broadway Avenue, , TX, 75703
In order to properly respond to your questions or requests about our services, please call 8332453289